Our house is under the shade of a beautiful mango tree whose fruit is sweet, tart, sticky, juicy . . . a perfect match for this season of our lives.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Charlie needs some piracy
Charlie told me the other day that he needed some "piracy." He was standing in the doorway to the bathroom, contemplating sitting on his new little potty. I assume he meant "privacy," but he closed the door, so I don't know if he was taking care of his physical needs or making pirate faces in the mirror. But I didn't hear any, "Yo ho, yo ho's" coming from the bathroom. It gets better, though. Later on, when he was uncomfortable because of a little diaper rash, Charlie told me he had an owie on his "pirate parts."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it. Everyone needs a little piracy every once in a while...
Your kids have such great stories like these. I remember you telling me about when Jane was three or so and came all the way out of the bathroom undressed to remind you that she really needed privacy while using the bathroom.
Post a Comment