Saturday, April 3, 2010

No-ho No-ho


Charlie has started singing . . . and he promises to be a high tenor. His little voice sails above the rafters. But since the kids learned all those Peter Pan songs, Charlie has started to sing along. While he is very cute singing, "Won't grow up! Won't grow up!" his favorite is the pirate song, "Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirate's life for me." He asks me to sing it all the time. And he goes around singing, "No-ho, no-ho," all day long. And today, when I think he was ready for General Conference to be over, he started singing, "No ha Oe" or Aloha Oe. He was also quite vocal last night at How To Train Your Dragon. "Too Much Dragons! Mommy. Too Much Dragons. Go in car. Go out!" And my favorite little sentence of all came out of the clear blue sky last night as we were driving along and Charlie said, "Want take shower with Daddy." Oh wait. And he also offered to check me to see if I was stinky today. "Mommy stinky? Check you?" Maybe I'm the one who needs a shower.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow he is adorable! You need to get out the video camera. I want to hear him singing. Did you guys like "How to train your dragon"? It is one of Ethan's favorite books and he is dying to see the movie but this weekend was too busy!