Our house is under the shade of a beautiful mango tree whose fruit is sweet, tart, sticky, juicy . . . a perfect match for this season of our lives.
Saturday, March 1, 2014
School projects
School projects have been getting pretty hairy, as of late. Yuck yuck yuck. We have now done one penguin mosaic, two sea-creature valentines boxes, and now...moustache day. For spirit week, Colin and Charlie opted for drawn-on moustaches. Sam, who had just had a hair cut the night before, REALLY wanted to do a real-hair moustache. I told him that even if it worked, it would be disgusting. Dan said not to do it. Grandma said he should try it. I said I would help him try, but I didn't think it would work. 10 minutes and a little spray glue later, Sam had a real-hair moustache. He looks like the Lorax. My fingers were equally as hairy as his moustache. That is by far the most disgusting school-related project I have ever been involved with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Look at those creative juices FLOWING. I love seeing all of this. Especially your description of the Sam stache'.
Love you and the fam.
Those are some amazing valentine boxes. you are such a nice mom to help with that mustache! It is pretty cool looking!
Post a Comment