Thursday, January 20, 2011

Too cold for dishes



When the temperature dipped dangerously down to 70 degrees the other day, Sam said he was way too cold to do the dishes. So we ran to the dress-up box to help Sam feel warmer. That's the only place that we put winter clothes. Well, there are still some on the shelf in my closet, next to my speech pathology textbooks and the quiet-book I started for Jane. But the best place for winter clothes is where we can use them to pretend it's cold outside. Sam still didn't want to do the dishes, but he and Jane finished them eventually.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I like the asparagus wall in the background! And I like your couch. These are my first glimpses of both. Also, we had to check twice to tell if it was Jane or Sam in that picture. It turns out they look a lot alike if you cover their heads!

Betty said...

Em, you have a dog! I knew it! Isn't it great! Just kidding!
I love reading about your family. The kids are so sweet! And thus I don't miss hearing from you that much. I know I owe you a letter.