Saturday, January 8, 2011

New year, new pursuits.


With the new year, we have gotten into money laundering. Heh heh. Do you think the cashier at Foodland will roll her eyes when I try to use this? Maybe I'll save it for Jane's allowance and see what she thinks about it. Or the next time I have a babysitter . . . ooh, the possibilities.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

The official rule is that as long as you have more than half of the bill, it still counts as legal tender...

Stephanie said...

hahahaha awesome!

megan&steve said...

We made it here Emily! I want to plan a beach day with you soon. I got your number from Bethany & can't wait to hear about your adventures to sharks cove together...

Cortney G. Huber said...

Bethany only knows that 'cause she loves to tour the US Mint. It's the PCC of Washington, D.C.