
Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa.

Thankyou, Grandma and Grandpa. (I will not tell which present came from which grandparent, as I don't want to incite any grandmotherly competition. Both should know that their presents were equally exclaimed over and played with.)
I think Colin knows deep down that he has superhuman powers. He is the Green Lantern with a CTR ring, the Flash with his fast, fast feet, Batman with his secret forts and bat cave, and Superman with his huge muscles that he likes to show me. If I were to pinpoint my favorite of his super-human strengths, I would say that Colin has a remarkable ability to make people smile. I love sabotaging his angry moments by smiling at him. He can't help but smile back. And his greatest joy is making people laugh, the tease. And he is always singing. Or maybe "trumpeting" is a better description of his tuneful outbursts. I love you, Colin!
1 comment:
I've had a soft spot for him since we first moved back to Laie and he greeted us at the playground with his space man and then spiderman costumes. I've been a fan from that day forward.
Post a Comment