Thursday, August 12, 2010

Skin Milk

As part of our new health challenge, I have bought skim milk instead of the 2% we usually drink. I didn't just go down to 1 %, because Foodland doesn't carry it. Some people in the family can't stomach the 2% change, but Colin seems to like it. "Mom, can I have some more of that skin milk?" What? Skin milk? That is just gross! He's heard of soy milk and rice milk, and he thinks I am giving him skin milk. He obviously has no faith in me as a mother, and just why is he OK with the idea of drinking milk that comes from skin? This is disturbing on many levels.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Our kids call it skinny milk which is a lot less disturbing. Also, when they call the other milk fatty milk, it makes it a little easier to choose the skinny milk.

Bethany said...

I love Colin.