Our house is under the shade of a beautiful mango tree whose fruit is sweet, tart, sticky, juicy . . . a perfect match for this season of our lives.
Friday, December 16, 2011
Rumple bum-bum
This is not a new fairy tale, though I think Rumple bum-bum would be even harder to guess than Rumplestiltskin! Dan took Colin to a choir concert for a little date. Afterward, Dan was asking Colin which song was his favorite. His reply was, "Rumple bum-bum." It took us three or four goes before we figured out that the song he REALLY liked was "Rum-pa-pum-pum." Actually, he probably thought they were singing about rumps and bum-bums. As the neighborhood potty-talk officianado, I am not surprised he liked that one the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
neighborhood potty-talk officianado! HA! We really need to get Ambrose and Colin together again. They could have a roaring good time.
That is so funny! Sounds like something my son would come up with too. I love your posts.
Post a Comment